This item is not UPS Eligible – only Home Delivery and Farm Pickup options apply.
Ham Warming Instructions
Your ham is cured and fully cooked, ready to eat. You can let the ham come up to room temp and serve sliced at table, or you can heat it with a glaze of your choice.
When using a glaze:
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the ham on a sheet pan and baste with half of the glaze, cover with foil.
- Heat ham for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove foil, cover with the rest of the glaze and place back in the oven.
- Warm until heated through to 165 degrees F, the glaze should begin to brown.
When warming up to serve un-glazed with a demi-glace or sauce on the side, follow above instructions excluding the glaze step, leaving the foil on the entire process to maintain moisture.