This item is not UPS eligible – Click HERE to see our Home Delivery map.
UPS customers – Here is our 4 Whole Broiler Bundle (UPS)!
Our meat chickens are raised in Salatin-style pasture shelters which are moved to a fresh spot of grass everyday. This daily move keeps the chickens healthy and eating grass and clover which they love. That in turn makes tasty chicken! They are raised on our farm in Chester, SC and processed by us on our farm under federal exemption. Processing on-farm provides many benefits including:
- Low stress for the chickens
- The time that the birds are in transport crates is very short.
- We can process when we need to to avoid extreme weather conditions.
- Less time in transport means less time the birds are off feed and water.
- Quality Control
- By doing the processing ourselves we can make sure that technical details are attended to properly from how the birds are killed to evisceration to proper cold chain protocols you can be assured that Watson Farms Pastured Broilers are properly cared from the brooder house to the pasture to the freezer.
Of course, the ultimate benefit from our entire broiler operation is that you are served with an excellent quality, pasture-raised, non-GMO fed chicken that you can feel good about feeding your family with.
For your convenience, we have made a new addition to our bundle pages! There are now links to recipe suggestions for each cut of meat within your bundle. These are recipes that we thought looked amazing, or recipes that we have personally used and wanted to share! We hope that this will help make each meal time easier for you! If there are any tried and true recipes that you would like to share, please feel free to send those to us via email containing a link to a document or website to your suggestion. You just might see your name alongside your suggestion on our website!
Email your suggestions and the name you’d like to appear on our website to:
- Perfect One-Hour Whole Roasted Chicken
- How to Smoke a Whole Chicken
- Chicken Stock/Chicken Bone Broth
- Best Chicken Enchiladas Ever