This product cannot be shipped via UPS – only Farm Pickup and Home Delivery options apply. Click HERE for our Home Delivery map.
If you aren’t within our Home Delivery zones, but would like to order similar items through UPS our Build a Build (UPS) may be of interest to you!
If you are interested in Farm Pickup and/or Home Delivery here are some bundle/bulk options that come with our delicious London Broil!
- Bulk Beef 1/2 and Whole options- Standard Cuts
- 1/4 Beef Bundle
- 1/8 Beef Bundle
- Winter Bundle
- Build a Bundle – Roasts and Burgers
A London Broil is the name given mostly to a lean, thick cut of meat. It is typically tougher than others BUT it has great flavor. Proper preparation is key for both a beefy flavored steak and a tender chew.
Here are some tips for satisfying results:
- Marinate in a tenderizing acid; vinegar, lemon, soy sauce, tomatoes in juice. (Tenderizing will break down the tough tissue, plus, as it tenderizes, it penetrates and flavors the meat).
- Grill or broil to medium rare.
- Slice thinly against the grain. This makes it easier to chew. (The “grain” is the direction of the fibers in the meat.)